M.A.C. GLAM MUST HAVES


M.A.C. is one my favorite cosmetic lines and they have two products that I use pretty much every day. I cannot live without M.A.C.'s Fix + and M.A.C.'s Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish.

The lip conditioner moisturizes my lips and the pink color gives just the right hint of color to my lips. I reapply as needed, probably every couple of hours and definitely after I eat. Also, gives my lips a nice shine but not overly glossy like lip gloss. Every girl should have M.A.C.'s Fix + in their glam closet. I absolutely adore this product. I use the Fix + to finish off my makeup and it gives my skin a nice dewy glow. Fix + is a hydrating mist and you can use it whenever you want to rejuvenate your skin.

M.A.C. ♥ it or leave it ;)


♥ Miss RB

No comments:

Post a Comment